new jobs vacancy

Sample Job Cover Letter English Version

Written By admin on | Wednesday, June 01, 2011


Job application letter is one letter of an official nature, so usually use a standard language that is clear and straightforward and required to be written in an interesting, because your resume is a reflection of our personal first seen by the human resources department prior to meet with us during the interview, and The following sample job application letter that you can sample:

Jakarta, December 25, 2011


To : Resources Department Manager
Hotel Indah baru
Jl. Sudirman No. 05
Jakarta


Dear Sir,

I wish to apply for the position of Accounting Staff that was advertised on Solo pos, April 21, 2011.

I have over one year experience as an Accounting with PT. Mozilla Finance and have experience of a wide variety of pattern techniques. My computer skills are very good, and I have an excellent record as a reliable, productive employee.

I am looking for new challenges and the posistion of Accounting Staff sounds the perfect opportunity. Your organisation has an enviable record innovation in investor financial cosultant, and an excellent reputation as an employer, making the position even more attractive.

I enclose my CV for your inspection and look forward to hearing from you soon. I am available for interview at your convenience

Sincerely yours,

Agus Kuncoro



Hopefully this sample job application letter can help you:)
Tags: