Nippon Express offer sophisticated logistical solutions backed by the world largest global logistics network and our highly trained human resources with well organized support from our own IT system.
Nippon Express continue to be one of the world’s leading global logistics provider offering tailor-made services to best suit our clients’ everyday needs.
Lowongan Nippon Express
Since we opened our first overseas representative office in New York in 1958, the Nippon Express global network has spread to over 382 locations in 37 countries with 15,376 personnel committed to supporting our customers’ daily business processes.
Through our worldwide online communication and server network we are able to offer our overseas subsidiaries comprehensive support from freight information to accounting systems.
Nippon Express is thoroughly committed to meeting the standards for globally recognized certifications, and we will strive to establish our leadership within the global logistics industry by pursuing certification of our numerous locations worldwide.
* Male/Female with max age of 27 years old.
* Education D-III Fresh Graduate are welcome
* Having min. 2 years experiences in the same field
* Accurate and enjoy working with details
* Must be fluent in English both Oral and written
* Communicative, fast learner, self motivated and able working in team
* Computer literate
* Willing to be placed at Bandara International Soekarno Hatta – Cengkareng.
Qualified candidates are invited to write-in with detailed resume, stating position code, your achievements, current and expected salary and a recent passport sized photograph to :
HRD PT. Nippon Express Indonesia
Soewarna Business Park Block J lot 12
Bandara International Soekarno-Hatta
or email to :
Only shorlited candidates will be contacted