John Deere is a world leader in providing advanced products and services and is committed to the success of customers whose work is linked to the land - those who cultivate, harvest, transform, enrich and build upon the land to meet the world's dramatically increasing need for food, fuel, shelter and infrastructure.
We are a US Fortune 100 companies.Since1837, John Deere has delivered innovative products of superior quality built on a tradition of integrity.We manufacture and distribute a full line of Agricultural, Turf, Engines and Equipments throughout the world. Due to rapidly growth in Asia, our Sales & Marketing branch in Singapore is currently seeking for a talent to fill a newly created position in Indonesia:-
Territory Manager (Home Based in Jakarta, Indonesia)
* Develops and achieves marketing goals and objectives in a defined geographic area by developing the channel partners, promoting products and services offered by the Company and managing Company assets
1. Ensures sales and market share goals are met. Sales could be direct or through channel partners.
2. Counsels channel partners on product, marketing, financial and/or management-related matters.
3. Monitors channel partner performance and takes corrective actions when results do not meet expectations.
4. Manages the contractual relationship, serves as a liaison and resolves issues between the channel partner and the Company.
5. Manages company assets to maximize return.
6. Communicates market opportunities and competitive intelligence to the Division.
7. Communicates with other divisions/departments to maintain a good working relationship between channel partners and the company to maximize enterprise objectives.
8. Delivers training to channel partners.
* Passion and commitment to work.
* Willingness to travel extensively, mostly within Indonesia.
* Minimum Degree in Business, Engineering, Sales and marketing or equivalent experience.
* Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in dealership while having worked directly with product management, sales teams, end users, and senior executives.
* Proven experience in field sales, marketing, customer & product supports processes.
* Teamwork and team building spirit.
* High level of self motivation and well developed interpersonal skills.
* Independent and result oriented.
* Computer literate.
* Preferably with working experience in the agricultural industry.
Candidates who are keen, please send your detailed resume to us before November 4, 2011. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.