Plan is an international humanitarian, child-centered community development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity.
Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of:
Lowongan Plan Indonesia
Climate Change Adaptation Coordinator – Contractual Base ( Jakarta )
Responsible to support and provide technical assistance on Climate Change Adaptation component, ensure the quality of CCA component undertaken to the overall implementation, Support in monitoring and evaluation, Represent Plan Indonesia in any national Climate Change forum as well as in network meetings, Ensures that all learning of 4CA project implementation is documented and shared within Plan Indonesia.
* Bachelor degree in area of expertise
* At least 3 years of climate change experience with international NGOs or international organizations of which 2 years have been completed in the field;
* Experience in project development (proposal writing, budget development, etc.);
* Financial and budgeting skills;
* Ability and willingness to undertake frequent travel;
* Ability to deploy at short notice;
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); strong negotiation and facilitation skills;
* Ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure and to multi-task;
* Ability to work in insecure and difficult environments
* Understand well on program cycle: planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating development projects
* Commitment to child rights and CCCD implementation
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email ASAP, not later than October 18, 2011 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Plan is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women are encouraged to apply. As an international child-centered development organization, Plan does not tolerate child abuse. If you would like to know more about Plan International please visit our website at www.plan-international.org or www.facebook.com/plan.indonesia