Hotel Accor has constantly reinvented, nearly 45 years, its businesses to keep pace with the world around it, with the goal of providing innovative, high-quality products to Hotel.
Hotel Accor provides an extensive offer including about 15 complementary brands—from luxury to economy—that are recognized and appreciated around the world for their service quality: Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, ibis, all seasons, Etap hotel, hotelF1, Motel6, as well as Thalassa sea & spa and Lenôtre.
Lowongan Hotel Accor
Present in 90 countries, with more than 4,200 hotels and nearly 500,000 rooms, Accor’s brands offer hotel stays tailored to the specific needs of each business and leisure customer.
Are Revenue Manager Accor Malaysia-Indonesia
Job Reference 99765
* Is responsible for the implementation of multi-brand RM methods in a dedicated region in order to maximize the turnover in accordance with brand’s marketing, country, area, hotel strategies and customer’s needs. He/she is in charge of the implementation of adapted human resources, processes, trainings, methods and tools in Revenue Management, Pricing, Reservation and Distribution
* Controls that all the revenue management processes are in place in his/her perimeter, and that the GM’s strategies are known, distributed and implemented in the hotels. One of the missions is to increase the quality and quantity of the turnover of the hotels
* Ensures that all is done to be certain that Revenue is optimized
* Acts as an alerter for revenue opportunity or turnover risk in order to suggest the appropriate sales actions
* Is in charge of the market place synergies and sales coherence for every type of market segments
* Controls the coherence during new price loadings.
* Maximise the revenue according to the operation constraints
* Helps the GMs and DOPs to define the future strategies during the yearly budget process and helps the hotels to reach and beat their operational turnover budget
* Is in charge of the means employed to reach the best RevPAR in the region and motivated to maximise the GOP too
* Is in charge of the market share analysis
* Train all staff required; inform as many people as necessary
* Implements RM analysis, forecast, recommendations and ongoing controls
* Level of Education: Bachelor Degree (BA)
* Areas of study: Hospitality Management
* Experience minimum in the sector: 5 years
* Languages essential: English
* Level of education: Bachelor – University, Hotel Degree
* Language essential: English, Bahasa
* Candidate must have at least 3 years experiences as Revenue Manager, must know Revenue Management System and have worked with RMS forecast
* Excellent knowledge in Excel
* Excellent communication skills and good attitude to change
How to Apply
Interested candidates must fulfill above requirements to apply and please send your application online to